2023 - 2024 season
Club Questions: email@example.com.
Coaching Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Swimmers should be able to swim multiple lengths of the pool unassisted, this is not a learn-to-swim club.
2. There is a cap on the number of swimmers due to pool and practice time restrictions.
3. Coach may move swimmers, to a different group, anytime throughout the season.
4. There will be no swim meets at Hopewell, all meets will be within Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
5. Swimmers are required to have an appropriate suit and goggles for practice and meets. Water is strongly encouraged to be brought.
6. Practices and meets are not mandatory but are necessary for athlete development and success. Consistent attendance is necessary for maximum athlete performance.